Terms and Conditions:
Shipping to all 50 U.S. states
· GROUND SHIPPING
Vermont Home Radiators LLC ships - FedEx. Orders ship within 1 to 3 weeks from the date the order is placed. - All returns must be in resalable condition. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable
· For Large orders Vermont Home Radiators will contact the customer and review shipping arrangements when using Common Carrier Freight Trucks.
· The following should be considered when receiving a Freight Delivery:
- Truck drivers are subject to a number of regulations, one of which is that they are not required to give assistance unloading. Please be prepared for this “curbside” delivery, as you are responsible for unloading the item(s) and placing them in your shop or home.
- Some terminals have other delivery services available, such as lift gate service, for an additional cost. These services vary from terminal to terminal, so remember to ask the trucking company when they call to make delivery arrangements. You are responsible for these additional costs.
We have great service from the shipping/trucking companies we deal with, however, sometimes shipping damage can occur. It is extremely important to inspect and note any damage that might be suspect on the Bill of Lading (BOL) when signing for the shipment. Damage to the packaging container or material if it has become exposed should be noted on the form the driver gives you to sign accepting delivery. These notations will allow us to make a claim for shipping damage on your behalf. Failure to do so makes it extremely difficult and in some cases impossible to make a claim. If there is shipping damage and you have noted it on the delivery form, call us at 1-802-324-5373, and we will help you get the problem resolved.
· NOTE: If possible take photos of the shipping damage before the carrier departs.
· All Cabinets are manufactured from natural hard woods. Wood is a natural product and vary in appearance. Wood grain and natural characteristics of the wood, are not defects but only the natural characteristic of the wood and add character to the product. We hand select each piece of material to create an astatically appealing product.
· Defects in material or workmanship must be reported upon receipt and prior to installation! Wood products must be maintained under stable temperature and humidity conditions to remain under warranty.
· Replacement requests are subject to Vermont Home Radiators LLC inspection and approval.
· Our liability shall not exceed the replacement cost of our product.
Vermont Home Radiators LLC heat exchanger products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a limited period of 10 years and 3 year s on the cabinet from the date of shipment. If products are found to be defective by manufacturer, they will be exchanged or credited to the customer's account at his option. No merchandise shall be returned without approval of Vermont Home Radiators LLC. Vermont Home Radiators LLC shall not be responsible for the improper installation, use or misuse of its products and no other warranties or responsibilities for safety or performance are either expressed or implied.
NOTE: ALL OF VERMONT HOME RADIATORS LLC RADIATORS ARE FOR INTERIOR USE AND INSTALLATION ONLY.
· Shipping charges are NOT refundable. The customer is responsible for shipping costs when receiving and returning the item(s). When returning items for credit, we recommend using a service such as FedEx or UPS so that the package(s) are traceable.
· Special order items, custom products, are NOT returnable.
· Return of products must be accompanied with a proof of purchase. No damaged, soiled, stained/finished, cut, or otherwise altered items will be accepted.
· All returns are subject to a restocking/handling charge of 30%. Goods are NOT returnable after 60 days from date of receiving material.
Terms of Sale
· Orders not on account must be paid in full when placed.
· Special Orders require payment in full and are non-returnable. Please allow 4-6 weeks for completion of special orders. Additional shipping charges could apply on special orders.
· All shortages in shipments received must be reported in three business days.
· Do Not expose products to rain/snow.
· Do Not subject material to extremely high, low, or fluctuating humidity. Relative humidity of 20 - 60% is ideal.
· Wet concrete, plaster, & drywall can transmit moisture to wood products. These can all cause swelling, joint separation, twisting, cupping, or warping of wood products.
· Non-standard items are not subject to return or cancellation if purchasing and/or production have been initialized.
Vermont Home Radiators LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and will not use unethical promotional methods. Customer data that is collected is used to contact the customer to resolve disputes, answer questions, subscribe to our email newsletter, or provide additional information that the customer originally requested from the company. Vermont Home Radiators.LLC does not sell, or rent, its customer information to third parties.
Care & Finishing Instructions for Radiators Cabinets.
· If the cabinets get minor surface damage, Scratches simply light sand the damaged area with some 400-grit sand paper and apply sealant/finish provided by Vermont Home Radiators. See Finishing instructions in manual.
NOTE: All special orders will require payment in full and are non-returnable. All prices are subject to change without notice. Additional shipping charges could apply on special orders.